Born on a mixed subsistence farm in rural Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia, Canada. Moved to Ontario in 1967 to attend University at what was then Waterloo Lutheran University and moved to Oakville, Ontario in 1971. Without intending to live up to the name became a letter carrier the following January and have worked for Canada Post ever since. I retired in August of 2008.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wanted: Dead or Alive!

A certain Canadian has declared War and Open Season on Texas Squirrels. Seems one member of that species crawled up into my engine compartment, chewed a hole in my anti-freeze overflow tank, then chewed the insulation off the wires it dripped on. The resulting short has been draining my battery and causing me all manner of pain. If the miscreant hasn’t already succumbed to ethyl ethylene glycol poisoning he has a $370 price on his head.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

Garth Mailman

Create Your Badge