Born on a mixed subsistence farm in rural Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia, Canada. Moved to Ontario in 1967 to attend University at what was then Waterloo Lutheran University and moved to Oakville, Ontario in 1971. Without intending to live up to the name became a letter carrier the following January and have worked for Canada Post ever since. I retired in August of 2008.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Sinuses are Aching!

I've been catching up on back copies of MacLean's, a weekly news magazine. Interesting to be reading about events that are now history written about as if they happened yesterday. Every now and then I have to remind myself that what I'm reading is no longer news.

The Tasmanian Devil is an endangered species! What would Bugs have to say about that? Seems they're every bit as vicious as portrayed on Looney Tunes. They're spreading the cancer cells that are killing them by fighting with one another.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here in Southern Ontario we're for another couple day's worth of rain. Guess I should be thankful it'll wash the tree pollen out of the air.

Given my maudlin mood grocery shopping and laundry would seem to be the most appropriate things to be doing.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

And what were you doing when they first put foot on the moon? Me I was washing dishes at the "big" hotel in Parksville Vancouver Island in those days a family destination holiday hotel right on the beach . Or are you one of those who think walking on the moon was all a hoax? I remember history like it was just the other day and my kids learn it in school like it was in the dark ages hee hee

Wanda said...

here is mine if you are interested lol ,
http://lifeontheranch.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

Garth Mailman

Create Your Badge