Born on a mixed subsistence farm in rural Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia, Canada. Moved to Ontario in 1967 to attend University at what was then Waterloo Lutheran University and moved to Oakville, Ontario in 1971. Without intending to live up to the name became a letter carrier the following January and have worked for Canada Post ever since. I retired in August of 2008.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Welcome to my Blog

Well, I've gone and done it. Guess being on vacation has caused me to have too much time on my hands. Not sure how often I'm going to be posting but this is a start. Suppose I should use my digital camera to make some up-to-date pictures of myself to post here. In the meantime you can see a few at my profile on My Space at:

http://www.myspace.com/bluenoser

Lame as it is this is my baptism in blogging. Stay tuned for more developments.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

Garth Mailman

Create Your Badge