Born on a mixed subsistence farm in rural Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia, Canada. Moved to Ontario in 1967 to attend University at what was then Waterloo Lutheran University and moved to Oakville, Ontario in 1971. Without intending to live up to the name became a letter carrier the following January and have worked for Canada Post ever since. I retired in August of 2008.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Home I Be

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Every kitchen should have a drain in the middle of the floor. After
unloading my RV Fridge, turned it off and left the door open removing
everything that might be water damaged from my ABS floor. Next day I
simply opened the floor plug and let the water drain.

I've been out only once since to pick up another small load. In the days
since I got back I've been allowing myself the luxury of some
decompression. I've watched a couple of my favorite movies and sorted
through six months of mail; most of it VISA Bills I've already seen
online. The amazon in Utica will be glad to know I have a brand new Good
Sam Deluxe Member Card, the b----h went online to ensure my membership
was valid. Guess I shouldn't let people like that get me riled, at least
I held it under my hat in her presence.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

Garth Mailman

Create Your Badge